Throughout its gorgeous ongoing career, Alice Cooper is still not giving a break a little bit, as he recently announced the dates of his upcoming North America tour in 2022.
For over 50 years, the talented musician Alice Cooper has been giving a musical feast to his audience with his raspy voice, as he also enchants his fans with his amazing stages numbers consisting of illusions, pyrotechnics, guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, reptiles, baby dolls, and dueling swords, and much more stuff. And he seems he will be on his way to North America again, impressing people with his magical and mindblowing performances, all over again, soon enough.
The upcoming 2022 tour of Alice Cooper will give its start on Jan. 28 in Cincinnati at the Icon Music Center, wrapping up before he attends the Monsters of Rock Cruise sailing between February 9 to 14. After all, Cooper will go forward to support Buckcherry, before playing a duo of dates with Ace Frehley in April. On the other side, the talented musician has also been touring for a while for his Detroit Stories album, which was actually the beginning of his music career.
The VIP pre-sale for the 2022 North America tour of Alice Cooper had already finished, after its general sales have started on November 5th, at 10 a.m local time. You may also check the website of Alice Cooper for details and purchasing.
You can see the detailed tour program of the 2022 North America Tour of Alice Cooper, as he announced.
Alice Cooper 2022 Winter Tour
- January 28 — Cincinnati, Ohio, at ICON Music Center
- January 29 —Toledo, Ohio, at Stranahan Theater
- January 31 —Wabash, Ind., at Honeywell Center
- February 03 — Louisville, Ky., at Palace Theatre
- February 04 — Cherokee, N.C., at Harrah’s Cherokee Event Center
- February 05 — Savannah, Ga., at Johnny Mercer Theatre
- February 07 — Clearwater, Fla., at Ruth Eckerd Hall
- February 08 — Orlando, Fla., at Hard Rock Live
February 09-14 — At Sea, at Monsters of Rock Cruise
- March 18 — Mashantucket, Conn., at Foxwoods Resort Casino* (without Buckcherry)
- March 19 — Hanover, Md., at The Hall at Live! Casino and Hotel
- March 20 — Pittsburgh, Pa. @ Heinz Hall
- March 22 — Newark, N.J., at New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- March 23 — Wilkes-Barre, Pa., at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
- March 25 — Erie, Pa., at Warner Theatre
- March 26 — Toronto, Ontario, at Meridian Hall
- March 27 — Peterborough, Ontario, at Memorial Centre
- March 29 — South Bend, Ind., at Morris Performing Arts Center
- March 30 — Davenport, Iowa, at Adler Theatre
- March 31 — Appleton, Wis., at Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
- April 02 — Prior Lake, Minn., at Mystic Lake Casino Showroom
- April 03 — Sioux Falls, S.D., at Washington Pavilion
- April 04 — Ralston, Neb., at Ralston Arena
- April 06 — Bismarck, N.D., at Bismarck Event Center
- April 07 — Grand Forks, N.D., at Alerus Center
- April 09 — Winnipeg, Manitoba, at Canada Life Centre
- April 10 — Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, at Mosaic Place
- April 12 — Edmonton, Alberta, at Northern Jubilee Auditorium
- April 14 — Calgary, Alberta, at Winsport Arena
- April 15 — Penticton, B.C., at South Okanagan Events Center
- April 16 — Abbotsford, B.C., at Abbotsford Ent & Sports Centre
- April 19 — Portland, Ore., at Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- April 20 — Seattle, Wash., at McCaw Hall
with Ace Frehley:
- April 22 — Reno, Nev., at Grand Sierra Resort
- April 23 — Paso Robles, Calif., at Vina Robles Amphitheatre
As Alice Cooper has been touring and meeting his fans, besides his other music efforts with a filled-up agenda, the talented musician also appeared in an interview recently, talking about his legendary stage shows.
“Rock ‘n’ roll needed a villain. True rock ‘n’ roll didn’t have a villain,” the singer recalled from his early days in rock. “We had all these Peter Pans… no Captain Hook. And …. I looked around and went, ‘I will gladly be that villain,” said Alice Cooper, adding it’s not all bad, and continued.
“I wanted Alice to be threatening and yet funny at the same time, you know? I wanted that combination of not exactly knowing what he was going to do, but you know, he may… he may slit your throat, but he would never swear at you …know what I mean? He was a gentlemen’s villain and arrogant and condescending. And yet I didn’t mind him slipping on a banana peel once in a while for the laugh. You know, there’s nothing funnier than a guy like that, blowing it in front of an audience and then having to recover.”
The talented musician Alice Cooper released 21 solo albums so far, along with performing with other famous names and bands, throughout his successful and 5-decade-year-lasting ongoing career. And, despite his age, Alice Cooper is still knocking spots off of young musicians, with his still energetic just like the very first day and dark stage performance, along with his ultimate musician skills.