Evanescence has sure become one of the most impressive debuted bands of all time and gathered a still-growing fanbase. But what else the famous band has achieved so far? So, let’s see more in detail about the successful journey of Evanescence’s net worth in 2022.
Formed by Amy Lee and Ben Moody back in 1995, Evanescence first became popular while performing in coffee shops around the Little Rock area before their debut. The band’s co-founders’ friends who also worked on Evanescence’s earlier songs, John LeCompt, Rocky Gray, and Will Boyd joined the band later in 2003 to complete the lineup, although there have been some changes throughout time, as well. After all, the current lineup of Evanescence consists of Amy Lee, Tim McCord, Will Hunt, Troy McLawhorn, and Jen Majura.
Evanescence members net worth
So, let’s dig more into where and where Evanescence’s net worth has reached so far, along with their successes on their way.
Before debuting with Fallen in 2003, Evanescence first released a self-titled EP in 1999, which was made about 100 copies to be distributed at the band’s early live performances, and then released two more EPs respectively. Those EPs contained demo versions of some of their tracks that later featured on their debut album.
So, after several years when Evanescence released their first full-length album in 2003, Fallen, it became instantly worldwide prominence along with the strength of their hit singles “Bring Me to Life” and “My Immortal.” While the album sold more than 17 million copies worldwide, it also marked the band’s biggest achievements making them win two Grammy Awards out of six nominations. Even though the band kept growing its fanbase along with good album releases, their following albums still couldn’t make the first impact as Fallen, as Evanescence has reached 25 million album sales in total, so far.
Evanescence released 5 studio albums, 2 live albums, 1 compilation album, 2 demo albums, 3 EPs, 18 singles, 9 promotional singles, 2 video albums, and 18 music videos, so far.
So, let’s also take a closer look at their studio albums along with their places on charts.
- Fallen (2003), peaked at number 3 on The Billboard 200, 1 on ARIA Charts, Austria Top 40, The Canadian Albums Chart, and The Official Albums Chart of UK, 2 on French chart, the official music charts in Germany, 3 on Italy chart, 2 on Dutch Charts, Switzerland’s main music sales charts
- The Open Door (2006), peaked at number 1 on The Billboard 200, ARIA Charts, the official music charts in Germany, Dutch Charts, and Switzerland’s main music sales charts, 2 on Austria Top 40, The Canadian Albums Chart, French chart, Italy charts, and The Official Albums Chart of UK
- Evanescence (2011), peaked at number 1 on The Billboard 200, 5 on ARIA Charts, 4 on Austria Top 40, 2 on The Canadian Albums Chart, 8 on The Official Albums Chart of UK, 5 on French chart, 5 on the official music charts in Germany, 14 on Italy chart, 4 on Dutch Charts, 4 on Switzerland’s main music sales charts
- Synthesis (2017), peaked at number 8 on The Billboard 200, 6 on ARIA Charts, 11 on Austria Top 40, 16 on The Canadian Albums Chart, 58 on The Official Albums Chart of UK, 5 on French chart, 25 on the official music charts in Germany, 23 on Italy chart, 9 on Dutch Charts, 23 on Switzerland’s main music sales charts
- The Bitter Truth (2021), peaked at number 11 on The Billboard 200, 3 on ARIA Charts, 5 on Austria Top 40, 14 on The Canadian Albums Chart, 34 on The Official Albums Chart of UK, 2 on the French charts, 20 on the official music charts in Germany, 15 on Italy chart, 1 on Dutch Charts, 4 on Switzerland’s main music sales charts
Let’s continue and also find out about Evanescence and its members’ net worth in 2022.
Amy Lee Net Worth: $12 Million
The co-founder, lead vocalist, and sole constant member of Evanescence, Amy Lee won the Songwriter Icon Award from the National Music Publishers Association in 2008, and Best Vocalist at the Revolver Golden Gods Awards in 2012, as well.
Outside of her tenure with Evanescence, Amy Lee also has a huge solo career where she has also collaborated with numerous regarded names such as Korn, Seether, and David Hodges. Besides all, Lee also participated in some musical projects including Nightmare Revisited and Muppets: The Green Album from Walt Disney Records, as she also composed the soundtrack to the films War Story, and Indigo Grey: The Passage, which also made her win Best Film Score by the Moondance International Film Festival, and the track “Speak to Me” for the movie titled Voice from the Stone.
And today in 2022, Evanescence vocalist Amy Lee’s net worth seems to be $12 million.
Tim McCord Net Worth: approximately $1.5 Million
Best known for his tenure with the band The Revolution Smile, which he played guitar for it from 2000 to 2004, Tim McCord joined Evanescence to replace the band’s former bassist Will Boyd after his departure in 2006. He appeared on the band’s albums; Evanescence (2011), Synthesis (2017), The Bitter Truth (2021) after he joined the band, as he also performed on his former band’s 2003 album Above the Noise, throughout his career.
And today in 2022, Evanescence bassist Tim McCord’s net worth seems to be approximately $1.5 Million, but not much else is also known about him, as well.
Will Hunt Net Worth: $40 Million
Before becoming the full-time drummer of Evanescence, Will Hunt first joined the band to replace Rocky Gray in 2007 while he was also playing with Dark New Day at the same time. In the meantime, he also toured with them for their The Open Door album tour, as he also later performed in their 2009 one-off show at the Maquinaria Festival. Later in 2010, he rejoined Evanescence while they were preparing for their self-titled third album.
Outside of his tenure with Evanescence, Will Hunt also played for other famous bands such as Skrape, Black Label Society, Device, Crossfade, Rival City Heights, as he also toured with Staind and Static-X, Slaughter, and also violinist Lindsey Stirling, among many others throughout his career.
And today in 2022, Evanescence drummer Will Hunt’s net worth seems to be $40 million.
Troy McLawhorn Net Worth: approximately $1-5 Million
Troy McLawhorn joined Evanescence to replace the band’s former guitarist John LeCompt back in 2007 as he also played with the band through their The Open Door tour before he was announced an official member, as well.
Outside of his tenure with Evanescence, Troy McLawhorn also played with Dark New Day before he quit in 2008 to tour with Seether. After their successful tour, McLawhorn also became Seether‘s official lead guitarist, as well. Besides all, he also worked with Sevendust, Still Rain, and doubleDrive, for several efforts of theirs.
And today in 2022, Evanescence guitarist Troy McLawhorn’s net worth seems to be approximately $1-5 million although not much known more, as well.