Heaven Shall Burn is a German metal band from Saalfeld that was formed in 1995. The band is includingvocalist Marcus Bischoff, guitarists Maik Weichert and Alexander Dietz, bassist Eric Bischoff and drummer Christian Bass. The band has released eight albums along with a variety of other albums. We will help you in finding tickets and check out any upcoming Heaven Shall Burn concerts and shows in 2022 and 2023!
Heaven Shall Burn‘s style of music is described as a mixture of melodic death metal and deathcore. Their lyrics usually express heavy pro-anti-racism and antifascism. They also sing about resistance, oppression, as well as the rights of animals. They are all vegetarians or vegans, and the majority have an orthodox way of life.
The band name was also inspired by an album by the black metal band Marduk, which is entitled Heaven Shall Burn… When We Are Gathered.
Matthias Voigt talked about that: “It’s not that we’re huge Marduk fans, but we liked the name. It sounds a bit provoking and so people ask us again and again for the meaning behind our name. We use the term “heaven” as a metaphor for some kind of a fake paradise that people create in their heads. Some people close their eyes and don’t see the truth surrounding them. So this kind of fake heaven should burn. Some people might think that our name is an anti-religious statement, but it isn’t.”
The album Of Truth and Sacrifice is the ninth studio album of German extreme metal group Heaven Shall Burn, released on March 20, 2020, by Century Media Records. The album is divided into two parts: volume one entitled “Of Truth” featuring 10 tracks, and volume two titled “Of Sacrifice” featuring nine tracks. Both volumes contain one original track; in volume two, the band remixed Nuclear Assault’s 1989 track “Critical Mass”. The album’s runtime was 97 minutes. The band has released their longest album ever.
Heaven Shall Burn Concert and Festival Schedules
Here are all the scheduled Heaven Shall Burn tour dates. If the schedule for the concert isn’t correct, you can contact us, and we’ll add concert dates by Heaven Shall Burn Tour from 2022 and 2023 to our database.
Heaven Shall Burn tour also across more than 22 countries and has 32 upcoming concerts in 2022-2023. Check out all concert dates below!
Heaven Shall Burn 2022 Tour Dates
- Jun. 16 – 19, 2022. Graspop Metal Meeting
- Sat, JUN 18. Hellfest Clisson, France
- Jun. 24 – 26, 2022. Full Force
- Jun. 29 – Jul. 3rd, 2022
- Thu, JUL 7. Masters of Rock 2022. Vizovice, Czechia
- Thu, JUL 14. Gasklockorna Gavle. Gävle, Sweden
- Sat, AUG 20. Summer Breeze Open Air 2022
- Sun, AUG 21. Dynamo Metalfest
Heaven Shall Burn 2023 Tour Dates with Trivium and Obituary
About this tour, Trivium said: “All tickets from the original dates remain valid for the rescheduled shows. We can’t wait to return and hope to see all of you at the rescheduled dates!”
- 1/17 – Tilburg, Netherlands @ O13
- 1/18 – Saarbrücken, Germany @ Saarlandhalle
- 1/20 – Düsseldorf, Germany @ Mitsubishi Electric Halle
- 1/21 – Erfurt, Germany @ Messe
- 1/22 – Prague, Czech Republic @ Forum Karlín
- 1/23 – Warsaw, Poland @ Stodola
- 1/25 – Helsinki, Finland @ House of Culture
- 1/27 – Stockholm, Sweden @ Fållan
- 1/28 – Copenhagen, Denmark @ Amager Bio
- 1/29 – Germany, Leipzig, Germany @ Haus Auensee
- 1/31 – Brussels, Belgium @ AB
- 2/1 – Paris, France @ L’Olympia
- 2/3 – Bilbao, Spain @ Santana 27
- 2/4 – Lisbon, Portugal @ Sala Tejo
- 2/5 – Madrid, Spain @ La Riviera
- 2/7 – Barcelona, Spain @ Razzmatazz
- 2/8 – Lyon, France @ Le Transbordeur
- 2/10 – Ludwigsburg, Germany @ MHP Arena
- 2/11 – Hamburg , Germany @ Sporthalle
- 2/12 – Berlin, Germany @ Verti Music Hall
- 2/14 – Budapest, Hungary @ Barba Negra
- 2/15 – Vienna, Austria @ Gasometer
- 2/17 – Munich, Germany @ Zenith
- 2/18 – Zurich, Switzerland @ Samsung Hall
- 2/19 – Milano, Italy @ Alcatraz
- 2/20 – Frankfurt, Germany @ Jahrhunderthalle
You can watch the Heaven Shall Burn – Hellfest 2022 concert performance below!