Bringing nu-metal music to the mainstream, the pioneer band Korn has surely influenced many artists and its growing fan base. So, let’s find out Korn net worth, along with their many other successes.
Formed in 1993, the nu-metal band Korn’s current lineup consists of rhythm guitarist James “Munky” Shaffer, bassist Reginald “Fieldy” Arvizu, lead guitarist and back-vocal Brian “Head” Welch, lead singer Jonathan Davis, and drummer Ray Luzier.
Three original members of the band, Richard Morrill, James Shaffer, and Reginald Arvizu were actually associated with the funk metal band L.A.P.D before Korn was formed. The beloved band’s lineup had been through some changes, though. So, the nu-metal band has started its actual journey after Brian Welch and Jonathan Davis joined among them.
So, let’s see more about Korn band members net worth along with their musical journey.
Korn Net Worth: $120 million
Debuted with the self-titled album in 1994, Korn first caught its mainstream success with Follow the Leader (1998) and Issues (1999) albums, debuting at 1st place on the Billboard 200. Korn also released its latest and 13th studio album titled The Nothing, still catching up the success just like most of the time, as the album debuted at number 8 on the US Billboard 200. In addition, the fourteenth studio album, titled Requiem, is also on its way to be released on February 4, 2022, to meet the beloved nu-metal band’s fans, gladly.
The successful nu-metal band released 13 studio albums, 3 live albums, 8 compilation albums, 7 video albums, 3 extended plays, 45 singles, 10 promotional singles, and 50 music videos, selling over 40 million records worldwide throughout its ongoing career.
Let’s look at Korn’s albums and places on charts.
- Korn, released on October 11, 1994, reached 72nd place on Billboard US, 181st place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK.
- Life Is Peachy, released on October 15, 1996, reached 3rd place on Billboard US, 32nd place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK.
- Follow the Leader, released on August 18, 1998, reached 1st place on Billboard US, 5th place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK, and tops on almost all charts worldwide.
- Issues, released on November 16, 1999, reached 1st place on Billboard US, 37th place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK, and tops on most charts worldwide.
- Untouchables, released on June 11, 2002, reached 2nd place on Billboard US, 4th place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK, and tops on almost all charts worldwide.
- Take a Look in the Mirror, released on November 21, 2003, reached 9th place on Billboard US, 53rd place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK.
- See You on the Other Side, released on December 6, 2005, reached 3rd place on Billboard US, 71st place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK.
- Untitled album, released on July 31, 2007, reached 2nd place on Billboard US, 15th place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK, and tops on most of the charts around the world.
- Korn III: Remember Who You Are, released on July 13, 2010, reached 2nd place on Billboard US, 23rd place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK, and tops on most of the charts around the world
- The Path of Totality, released on December 6, 2011, reached 10th place on Billboard US, 68th place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK.
- The Paradigm Shift, released on October 8, 2013, reached 8th place on Billboard US, 16th place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK.
- The Serenity of Suffering, released on October 21, 2016, reached 4th place on Billboard US, 9th place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK, and tops on most charts worldwide.
- The Nothing, released on September 13, 2019, released on October 21, 2016, reached 8th place on Billboard US, 9th place on the Official Albums Chart of the UK, and tops on most charts worldwide.
And today, the successful metal band Korn’s net worth seems to be $120 million.
Now, let’s also take a little look at Korn band members net worth, as well.
Brian Welch Net Worth: $10 Million
Brian Welch is the guitarist of the pioneer nu-metal band Korn, named as Head in the band. Even though Welch is best known for his tenure with Korn, he is also a member of one of the best-selling rock bands of all time, Love and Death.
Throughout his ongoing career with the regarded band, Brian Welch had left the band to pursue his own solo career, debuting with a Christian album, titled Save Me from Myself, that was released in 2008. After a few years, Welch rejoined Korn, appearing his first debut album with the band in ten years, which was the band’s eleventh album, The Paradigm Shift.
And today in 2022, Korn guitarist Brian Welch’s net worth seems to be $10 million.
Ray Luzier Net Worth: $10 Million
Ray Luzier is the drummer of the regarded nu-metal band since the day he impressed James Shaffer and Reginal Arvizu during the audition. Besides his tenure with Korn, Luzier is also known for his work with the legend name Van Halen‘s David Lee Roth. Before he joined Korn, Luzier contributed to two studio albums of David Lee Roth: DLR Band and Diamond Dave.
Outside of his career with Korn, Ray Luzier also temporarily worked with Stone Temple Pilots during their reunion tour, replacing Eric Kretz.
And today in 2022, Korn drummer Ray Luzier’s net worth seems to be $10 million.
Reginald Arvizu Net Worth: $20 Million
Reginald Arvizu is the bassist of the regarded nu-metal band Korn. Also known as Fieldy, Arvizu is also credited for his contributions to the band as a songwriter, as well. Besides Korn, Reginald Arvizu had played with L.A.P.D. among his bandmates, James Shaffer and David Silveria, until they decided to form Korn.
Outside of his tenure with Korn, the talented bassist has also a rap side project Fieldy’s Dreams, whose name also was to be renamed Fieldy’s Nightmare, due to the release of his second album, titled Sobriety. But after, Arvizu put his recording on hold to focus on work with Korn.
And today in 2022, Korn bassist Reginald Arvizu’s net worth seems to be $20 million.
James Shaffer Net Worth: $30 Million
Known as Munky, James Shaffer is the co-founder and guitarist of the band, who is also considered to be one of the greatest guitarists of all time. Before he gained all of his success and fame, Shaffer learned to play guitar in the first place for the rehabilitation that he had been taking because he severed the tip of one of his fingers on the chain of his dirt bike.
Throughout his career, Shaffer also performed with several other bands as he also performed in several albums of Korn, since he joined the regarded nu-metal band in 1993. Outside of his career with Korn, James Shaffer also founded Emotional Syphon Records, saying he did not want to limit himself to only releasing metal acts but to create a multi-genre label. As he has been giving young bands a chance to be heard, Droid and Monster In The Machine were the first bands signed to the label.
And today in 2022, Korn guitarist James Shaffer’s net worth seems to be $30 million.
Jonathan Davis Net Worth: $60 Million
Jonathan Davis left his former band, Sexart back in 1993 to form Korn and impress millions of people with his talented and fabulous tenor vocal and the intense lyrics he has written for the band’s songs.
Outside of his career with Korn, Davis also has been working on his DJ career with the name JDavis. On the other side, Davis also composed the 2002 popular TV movie The Twilight Zone‘s theme song.
And today in 2022, Korn’s lead vocal Jonathan Davis’s net worth seems to be $60 million, as he also gets to be the richest member of the band.
Interested to find out more about the legendary bands’ net worthies? You may also want to find out KISS Members Net Worth: Albums, Guitars, and Life, as well.