Ozzy Osbourne cancels 2023 tour dates and reveals his touring is over
Ozzy Osbourne announced his retirement from touring and canceled the upcoming tour dates. After years of injury, illness, and delays, the embattled Prince Of Darkness (Ozzy Osbourne) may have canceled the unavoidable tour news. Osbourne made the tour cancellation announcement over his social media accounts.
Ozzy Osbourne started his retirement letter with this: “This is probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to share with my loyal fans. As you may all know, four years ago, this month, I had a major accident, where I damaged my spine.”
Osbourne also added:
“My one and only purpose during this time has been to get back on stage. My singing voice is fine. However, after three operations, stem cell treatments, endless physical therapy sessions, and most recently groundbreaking Cybernics (HAL) Treatment, my body is still physically weak. I am honestly humbled by the way you’ve all patiently held onto your tickets for all this time, but in all good conscience. I have now come to the realization that I’m not physically capable of doing my upcoming European/UK tour dates. As I know I couldn’t deal with the travel required. Believe me when I say that the thought of disappointing my fans really F**S ME UP, more than you will ever know.
Never would I have imagined that my touring days would have ended this way. My team is currently coming up with ideas for where I will be able to perform without having to travel from city to city and country to country. I want to thank my family my band my crew my longtime friends, Judas Priest, and of course, my fans for their endless dedication, loyalty, and support, and for giving me the life that I never ever dreamed I would have.
I love you all.”
This is probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to share with my loyal fans… pic.twitter.com/aXGw3fjImo
— Ozzy Osbourne (@OzzyOsbourne) February 1, 2023
Ozzy Osbourne tour ticket refunds are also available at the point of purchase.
We already loved Ozzy Osbourne‘s latest album ‘Patient Number 9‘ which is out as a 13th studio album on September 9th, 2022. The crew also shared a documentary about the album.
‘No More Tours 2’ titled tour UK and European dates were postponed several times due to the musician’s ill health and the pandemic, eventually being rescheduled for 2023. Throughout May and June, he was scheduled to appear in Nottingham, Newcastle, Glasgow, Manchester, Dublin, London, and Birmingham. Now the whole tour is canceled.
Ozzy Osbourne has had a variety of health issues in recent years as a result of Parkinson’s Disease, which he was diagnosed with in 2003 but did not publicly declare until 2020.
However, when we returned in January 2020, Ozzy Osbourne revealed that he had been diagnosed with Parkinson’s illness. He also has major movement limitations as a result of the recent neck and back surgery. Ozzy has also had recent health issues such as the flu, pneumonia, a life-threatening staph infection in his thumb, and an unlucky tumble.
Here is the Ozzy Osbourne’s canceled tour dates:
- Helsinki Halli – Helsinki, Finland – 03 May 2023
- Friends Arena – Stockholm, Sweden – 05 May 2023
- Westfalenhalle – Dortmund, Germany – 07 May 2023
- WiZink Center – Madrid, Spain – 10 May 2023
- Unipol Arena – Bologna, Italy – 12 May 2023
- Olympiahalle – Munich, Germany – 14 May 2023
- Budapest Arena – Budapest, Hungary – 17 May 2023
- O2 Arena – Prague, Czech Republic – 19 May 2023
- Hallenstadion – Zurich, Switzerland – 21 May 2023
- Barclaycard Arena – Hamburg, Germany – 24 May 2023
- SAP Arena – Mannheim, Germany – 26 May 2023
- Mercedes-Benz Arena – Berlin, Germany – 28 May 2023
- Motorpoint Arena – Nottingham UK – 31 May 2023
- Utilita Arena – Newcastle, UK – 02 June 2023
- OVO Hydro – Glasgow, Scotland – 04 June 2023
- AO Arena – Manchester, UK – 07 June 2023
- 3Arena – Dublin, Ireland – 10 June 2023
- The O2 Arena – London, UK – 12 June 2023
- Resorts World Arena – Birmingham, UK – 14 June 2023