Ozzy Osbourne Net Worth: Albums, Life, and Houses
Ozzy Osbourne‘s net worth is growing day by day. So, in this article, we will look at how much Ozzy Osbourne earned in his entire life.
How much is Ozzy Osbourne‘s net worth total? We have gathered information about Ozzy Osbourne to calculate Ozzy Osbourne‘s net total net worth. John Michael “Ozzy” Osbourne is also known as the “Prince Of The Darkness.” He became popular as the frontman of the Black Sabbath band during the 1970s. Because of his alcohol and drug addiction, they kicked Ozzy Osbourne from Black Sabbath. After Ozzy Osbourne left the band, he pursued a solo career. He has a large fan base that is growing day by day. Metal fans always show him respect.
|Net Worth:||$220 Million|
|Age:||73 years old|
|Profession:||Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Composer, Author, Lyricist, Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor|
|Birth Date:||3 December 1948|
|Last Updated:||April 2022|
He released 12 solo albums and nine albums with Black Sabbath.
Table of Contents
How much is Ozzy Osbourne’s net worth?
Ozzy Osbourne is a successful musician and a reality show star. Ozzy Osbourne is a hugely successful musician. His albums sold over 100 million copies. Ozzy Osbourne‘s net worth was approximately $210 million in 2021.
(His total net worth changed to $220 million.)
Ozzy Osbourne’s net worth:
Ozzy Osbourne’s net worth is now $220 million.
Early Life of Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne was born in 1943 in England. When he was an elementary school student, his pals called him Ozzy. Since then, he has been using this nickname. Ozzy Osbourne received little formal education. Therefore he needed to help his family. After Ozzy Osbourne left school, Ozzy Osbourne worked on menial jobs like a laborer, plumber, and apprentice toolmaker. When he had some idle time, he liked playing guitar. Ozzy Osbourne founded his real passion, music. He started his career in the Geezer Butler band. However, he did not continue with them as he expected. The band broke up after only two performances. After Geezer Butler’s band disbanded, Ozzy Osbourne and Butler decided to form their metal band. They collaborated with guitarist Tony Iommi and drummer Bill Ward. They established Earth together. After that, they renamed the band Black Sabbath in August 1969. They made various albums together. With those albums, the band earned massive commercial success.
After he left the band in 1979, he started purse a solo career. Ozzy Osbourne released 12 studio albums. His Albums sold over 100 million copies. Those album sales have helped him to make his fortune. Besides the album sales, he made a reality show called “The Osbournes.” With the reality show, he gathered a massive audience beyond his expectations. The Osbournes show made a massive contribution to Ozzy Osbourne‘s net worth.
Besides his investments, he has had various homes in various locations such as California and England. He currently lives in Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s house in Hancock Park, Los Angles. To purchase this house, Ozzy and Sharon paid $12 million. Without a doubt, Ozzy Osbourne’s most famous house is in Beverly Hills. They used this house to shoot the MTV show “The Osbournes.”
Other Music And TV Projects:
- Blizzard Of Ozz, released in 1980. The album sold 7.370.000 copies all around the world
- Diary Of A Madman, released in 1981. The album sold 5.650.000 copies all around the world
- No More Tears, released in 1991. The album sold 6.200.000 copies all around the world
- Tribute, released in 1987. The album sold 3.900.000 copies all around the world
- Bark At The Moon, released in 1983. The album sold 4.780.000 copies all around the world
- The Ultimate Sin was released in 1986. The album sold 3.900.000 copies all around the world
- Down To Earth, released in 2001. The album sold 1.930.000 copies all around the world
- Speak Of The Devil, released in 1982. The album sold 1.100.000 copies all around the world
- Black Rain was released in 2007. The album sold 1.080.000 copies all around the world
- No Rest For The Wicked was released in 1988. The album sold 3.900.000 copies all around the world
- Ordinary Man, released in 2020. The album sold 200.000 copies all around the world
- Scream, released in 2010. The album sold 680.000copies all around the world
- Live & Loud, released in 1993. The album sold 680.000 copies all around the world
- Live At Budokan was released in 2002. The album sold 200.000 copies all around the world
- Ozzmosis was released in 1995. The album sold 3.520.000 copies all around the world
- Under Cover was released in 2005. The album sold 370.000 copies all around the world
Quotes from Ozzy Osbourne:
“As I’m getting older a lot of my friends I used to go out and party with, they’re all dead. The fact that I’ve been through that, I’m not proud of the fact that I’ve been through all that, but it’s part of my journey. I’m lucky to be alive. I’m lucky to be playing music.” – Ozzy Osbourne
“I never received any encouragement. My father would work nights and my mother would work during the day. We were expected to get a job with a trade.” – Ozzy Osbourne
“In those days, if you wanted a new car or a holiday, you’d phone up the office and they’d send you some cash. You never had a bank account. I don’t know anyone from the music business in the Seventies that it didn’t happen to.” – Ozzy Osbourne
“The introduction of heartache began as a child.” – Ozzy Osbourne
“The rest of the guys in Sabbath became boring old farts, and there I was, this crazy guy, still into wrecking hotel rooms and having parties.” – Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne is a Grammy Award-winning musician who achieved fame as the leader in the metal music band Black Sabbath. He also struggled through several childhood problems to become one of the most popular rockstars.
You can listen to Ozzy Osbourne‘s Blizzard of Ozz song below!