Paramore announces new tour dates for 2022 and tastes of songs from their upcoming album. They also added new 2 concerts in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Paramore will tour across North America for their first live performances in over four years in 2022 and they will tour for more in 2023 too.
According to a press release, the select shows will provide the fans “A one-of-a-kind opportunity to see Paramore in a variety of intimate settings.”
After sharing a short video of what appeared to be the new track in Discord, Paramore has now released a second studio video. In the latest video, we can hear what’s likely to be an entirely different part of the song that’s not yet known.
This time, it uploaded the studio footage to a mystery TikTok account called ‘isthiswhyisthisiswhy’. The same word appears as in the video’s name in the video, possibly regarding the single’s title. The video so short but there is a short time for listening to new Paramore songs.
— paramore (@paramore) September 12, 2022
Regarding the upcoming Paramore album Hayley Williams talked about it:
“We wrote and tracked something we loved and it actually surprised us. We kept joking it was all downhill from that point. But thank God we have been surprised a lot throughout this whole thing. I’m always waiting for the moment for us to know we’re onto something new and we’re not just rehashing the same shit. It was Ain’t It Fun for our self-titled record, and Hard Times or Told You So for After Laughter.
Our output has always been all over the place and with this project, it’s not that different. We’re still in the thick of it but some things have remained consistent from the start. More emphasis back on the guitar, and Zac should go as Animal as he wants with drum takes.”
Paramore 2022 tour dates:
Now, Paramore added two new shows to their calendar.
On Tuesday (September 12), Williams and co. included two Los Angeles concerts to their 2022 schedule. They’ll play in the Wiltern on Thursday, October 20, and The Wiltern on Thursday, October 20th, in addition to on the stage at The Belasco on Wednesday, October 27.
- Oct. 2, 2022 – Bakersfield, Calif. – Mechanics Bank Theater
- Oct. 4, 2022 – Magna, Utah – The Great SaltAir
- Oct. 6, 2022 – Omaha, Neb. – Orpheum Theater Omaha
- Oct. 8, 2022 – Oklahoma City, Ola. – The Criterion
- Oct. 9, 2022 – Austin, Texas – Austin City Limits
- Oct. 11, 2022 – Chesterfield, Mo. – The Factory
- Oct. 14, 2022 – Bonner Springs, Kan. – Azura Amphitheater
- Oct. 16, 2022 – Austin, Texas – Austin City Limits
- Oct. 20, 2022 –The Wiltern, LA
- Oct. 22, 2022 – Las Vegas, Nev. – When We Were Young Festival
- Oct. 23, 2022 – Las Vegas, Nev. – When We Were Young Festival
- Oct. 27, 2022 – The Belasco, LA
- Oct. 29, 2022 – Las Vegas, NV – When We Were Young Festival
- Nov. 7, 2022 – Toronto, ON – HISTORY
- Nov. 9, 2022 – Chicago, Ill. – The Chicago Theatre
- Nov. 11, 2022 – Cincinnati, Ohio – The Andrew J Brady Music Center
- Nov. 15, 2022 – Atlanta, Ga. – Tabernacle
- Nov. 16, 2022 – St. Augustine, Fla. – The St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- Nov. 19, 2022 – Mexico City, MX – Corona Capital Festival
However, there’s no official release date set for the album, when we know it. We will let you know as soon as possible.
Paramore will tour and headline on a North American tour come October and will play a mixture of festivals that will be akin to New York City and Los Angeles.