Puscifer share collector and tour-special ‘Existential Reckoning‘ vinyl variant for their upcoming tour dates. Tool frontman Maynard James Keenan‘s side project has released a limited edition splatter-colored vinyl pressing of their 2022 album, Existential Reckoning.
At each location on the 2022 tour, according to the Puscifer, they will have 50 vinyl copies of the record signed by the band. Not only that, but each stop’s vinyl edition will have its own distinctive splattered color variety, as well as a “stamp of quality” that distinguishes the event date and place.
However, to be fair, the band stated the records will be available at the merch booth as soon as the doors open, with a maximum of one per consumer. Puscifer will also release the ‘Existential Reckoning‘ album on October 30th, 2022.
Tracklist of ‘Existential Reckoning’ album:
- Bread and Circus
- The Underwhelming
- Grey Area 5.1
- Bullet Train To Iowa
- Personal Prometheus
- A Singularity
- Fake Affront
Puscifer Fall 2022 tour dates:
- Oct. 13 – San Francisco, Calif. The Warfield
- Oct. 15 – Reno, Nev. Grand Theatre at the Grand Sierra Resort
- Oct. 16 – Paso Robles, Calif. Vina Robles Amphitheatre
- Oct. 18 – Escondido, Calif. California Center for Arts Escondido – Concert Hall
- Oct. 20 – Tucson, Ariz. The Linda Ronstadt Music Hall (formerly Tucson Music Hall)
Oct. 21 – El Paso, Texas Abraham Chavez Theatre
- Oct. 22 – San Antonio, Texas Tech Port Center & Arena
- Oct. 25 – Houston, Texas 713 Music Hall
- Oct. 26 – Ft. Worth, Texas Will Rogers Memorial Auditorium
- Oct. 28 – New Orleans, La. Mahalia Jackson Theater
- Oct. 29 – Baton Rouge, La. River Center Theatre
- Oct. 31 – Nashville, Tenn. Ryman Auditorium
- Nov. 1 – Charlotte, N.C. Ovens Auditorium
- Nov. 3 – Norfolk, Va. Chrysler Hall
- Nov. 4 – Washington, D.C. Warner Theatre
- Nov. 5 – Atlantic City, N.J. Sound Waves at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Nov. 7 – Montreal, QC MTelus
- Nov. 8 – Toronto, ON Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Nov. 10 – Cincinnati, Ohio The Andrew J. Brady Music Center
- Nov. 11 – Louisville, Ky. Louisville Palace
- Nov. 12 – Indianapolis, Ind. Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Nov. 13 – Madison, Wisc. The Orpheum Theater
- Nov. 15 – Grand Rapids, Mich. DeVos Performance Hall
- Nov. 17 – St. Louis, Mo. The Factory
- Nov. 18 – Kansas City, Mo. The Midland Theatre
- Nov. 19 – Tulsa, Okla. Tulsa Theater
- Nov. 22 – Prescott, Ariz. Yavapai College Performing Arts Center
However, a few weeks ago Maynard appears in a different style on the Puscifer tour trailer.
Maynard James Keenan, the vocalist for Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer, isn’t known for his bad lyrics, awkward vocal errors, or strange energy. Maynard is a complete disaster in the new trailer for the next Puscifer show, laughingly making up the words of his own style singing songs, and making a few quips about malfunctioning teleprompters and delayed lines.
This video, like most linked with the theatrical art-rock idea, was shot and edited in a hilarious manner. The promo video likewise has the feel and look of an 80s daytime TV ad. Maynard is as amusing as ever, and the images are mesmerizing. Watch the video below!
Agent Dick Merkin, Pusciforce TMZanon Division, reporting, re: Existential Reckoning tour, pt. 2: https://t.co/NWBIJ9BGoQ #puscifer #puscifer2022 @mjkeenan @carinaround #matmitchell @GunnarOlsenDrum #gregedwards
— PUSCIFER (@puscifer) September 13, 2022
More articles about Puscifer from metalshout.com