Enslaved and Insomnium have announced a month-long 2023 North American co-headlining tour dates. The tour will begin in April, shortly after the release of Heimdal. We will help you find cheap Enslaved concert tickets; see the dates below!
Enslaved Tour Dates
With the new album from the Norwegian avant-metal stalwarts, on March 3rd, 2023. Enslaved frontman Ivar Bjørnson also talked about the tour and the new album: “Neither you nor we will believe how much we are looking forward to coming back to the U.S. of A and Canada in April 2023! We have a new album (and more if you want to be technical), Heimdal, to show you. Spoiler alert: It will lay venues waste. Yes, we are that confident. We also have some rather cosmically awesome (!) bands joining the trek in co-headliners Insomnium and support Black Anvil. How could this become anything but the most spectacular event of 2023?”
How are you going to buy tickets for Enslaved concerts?
For buying tickets for an Enslaved concert. You will be ready from Friday, December 16th, at 10 a.m. local time (USA).
Enslaved 2023 tour dates
- April 05 – New York, NY – Irving Plaza
- April 06 – Boston, MA – Big Night Live
- April 07 – Montreal, QC – Corona Theatre
- April 08 – Toronto, ON – The Opera House
- April 10 – Detroit, MI – Saint Andrew’s Hall
- April 11 – Chicago, IL – House Of Blues
- April 12 – Minneapolis, MN – Varsity Theater
- April 14 – Denver, CO – The Gothic Theatre
- April 15 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex
- April 17 – Seattle, WA – The Crocodile
- April 18 – Vancouver, BC – The Rickshaw
- April 19 – Portland, OR – Hawthorne Theatre
- April 21 – Berkeley, CA – The UC Theatre Taube Family Music Hall
- April 22 – Los Angeles, CA – The Fonda Theatre
- April 23 – Phoenix, AZ – Nile Theater
- April 25 – Austin, TX – Come And Take It Live
- April 26 – Dallas, TX – The Echo Lounge & Music Hall
- April 28 – Atlanta, GA – Variety Playhouse
- April 29 – Raleigh, NC – Lincoln Theatre
- April 30 – Baltimore, MD – Baltimore Soundstage
About the ‘Heimdal’ album of Enslaved:
“Heimdal” is both a departure and a reunion with roots developed more than three decades ago in the tumultuous birth pangs of Norway’s black metal genre. The album is called after Heimdal. Also the name comes from the most enigmatic figure in Nordic mythology. The trippy music “Caravans To The Outer Worlds” from last year’s EP of the same name appears on the album. Album bonus copies include an additional tune, “Gangandi.”
And a Blu-ray copy of 2021’s breathtaking “Otherworldly Big Band Experience” livestream event. The band’s most recent endeavor was with fellow Norwegian prog band Shaman Elephant.
“Heimdal” album produced by Ivar Bjornson, Iver Sandy, and Grutle Kjellson of Enslaved band. Jens Bogren conducted the mixing at Fascination Street Studios, while Tony Lindgren mastered the album. Ivar Bjornson and Grutle Kjellson collaborated on the theme and lyrics for “Heimdal,” as they usually do.
1. Behind the Mirror
3. Forest Dweller
5. The Eternal Sea
6. Caravans to the Outer Worlds
Watch the Enslaved live performance below!