Puscifer 2022 Tour Dates – Puscifer Concert and Festival Schedules
Puscifer is a progressive rock band based on TOOL band’s Maynard James Keenan and they will be coming back to the stage in 2022 for more concerts and festivals. We will help you in finding incredible shows and tickets to any upcoming Puscifer concerts in 2022!
Since Maynard James Keenan was the one and only member who was permanent, Maynard considered joining the project. Then the co-musicians Mat Mitchell and Carina Round became permanent members. The name originally used was”Umlaut, “a top improvisational band”. Its name “Puscifer” is the first time it was promoted as a fictional band on the very first show, Mr. Show, including Keenan and Adam Jones as members. Jones isn’t associated with Puscifer however, though the artwork of Adam Jones has been featured on Puscifer clothing (the “Your mom’s a Bitch” shirt in particular). Maynard was also involved in film shorts with Ford Englerth as well as Jeffrey Brooks from Red Rock Entertainment Development The shorts were made in a manner similar to Mr. Show and Tom Waits’ Big Time.
Puscifer released 4 studio albums, 5 remix albums, 4 live albums, 11 singles, and 17 music videos, so far. Check our previous article Maynard James Keenan talked about differences between TOOL and Puscifer band.
Puscifer Concert and Festival Schedule
The Puscifer tour will begin in October. 13, in San Francisco, Calif. at the Warfield venue and conclude in November. 22nd in Prescott, Ariz. Night Club will be an additional support group for the run. Tickets will go on sale on the day (July 15) at 10 am local time. Puscifer also coming and added more concerts soon the list check Puscifer tickets here. Check out the full schedule of Puscifer tour dates below!
Why does Maynard need Puscifer, Tool, and A Perfect Circle bands?
“It’s just a matter of I do a thing,” he says. “And I just need to do this thing. And if one of the projects isn’t moving very quickly, I can’t sit still. I have to do this thing. So that’s why the multiple projects. Because some of them just don’t move fast enough. I don’t really look at them that way. They are just things we do. They all kind of have their own little space and exist in their own world. They have room for each other. They can all coexist because they’re different processes and different people.”
Here are all the scheduled Puscifer shows. If the schedule for the concert isn’t correct you can contact us and we’ll add a concert by Puscifer from 2022 to our database.
Puscifer band is now touring across 2 countries and has 25 upcoming concerts.
How long does a Puscifer concert usually last?
Usually, Puscifer concerts last about 2 and 3 hours but can run shorter or longer with the opening acts, encore, and more.
Puscifer Tour Dates in 2022
Puscifer 2022 Summer Tour Dates:
- June 9 Las Vegas, NV The Smith Center – Reynolds Hall
- June 11 Phoenix, AZ Arizona Federal Theatre
- June 12 Los Angeles, CA The Greek Theatre
- June 14 Albuquerque, NM Kiva Auditorium
- June 15 Austin, TX Bass Concert Hall
- June 16 Dallas, TX McFarlin Memorial Auditorium
- June 19 Manchester, TN Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
- June 21 Atlanta, GA Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre
- June 22 Durham, NC Durham Performing Arts Center
- June 24 Philadelphia, PA The Metropolitan Opera House
- June 25 Brooklyn, NY Kings Theatre
- June 26 Wallingford, CT Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- June 28 Boston, MA House of Blues
- June 29 Pittsburgh, PA Stage AE
- July 1 Rochester Hills, MI Meadow Brook Amphitheatre (Pavilion)
- July 2 Chicago, IL The Chicago Theatre
- July 3 St. Paul, MN Palace Theatre
- July 5 Omaha, NE The Admiral
- July 6 Denver, CO The Mission Ballroom
- July 7 Salt Lake City, UT Eccles Theater – Delta Performance Hall
- July 9 Portland, OR The Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- July 10 Seattle, WA McCaw Hall
Puscifer North American 2022 tour dates:
- Oct. 13 – San Francisco, Calif. The Warfield
- Oct. 15 – Reno, Nev. Grand Theatre at the Grand Sierra Resort
- Oct. 16 – Paso Robles, Calif. Vina Robles Amphitheatre
- Oct. 18 – Escondido, Calif. California Center for Arts Escondido – Concert Hall
- Oct. 20 – Tucson, Ariz. The Linda Ronstadt Music Hall (formerly Tucson Music Hall)
Oct. 21 – El Paso, Texas Abraham Chavez Theatre
- Oct. 22 – San Antonio, Texas Tech Port Center & Arena
- Oct. 25 – Houston, Texas 713 Music Hall
- Oct. 26 – Ft. Worth, Texas Will Rogers Memorial Auditorium
- Oct. 28 – New Orleans, La. Mahalia Jackson Theater
- Oct. 29 – Baton Rouge, La. River Center Theatre
- Oct. 31 – Nashville, Tenn. Ryman Auditorium
- Nov. 1 – Charlotte, N.C. Ovens Auditorium
- Nov. 3 – Norfolk, Va. Chrysler Hall
- Nov. 4 – Washington, D.C. Warner Theatre
- Nov. 5 – Atlantic City, N.J. Sound Waves at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Nov. 7 – Montreal, QC MTelus
- Nov. 8 – Toronto, ON Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Nov. 10 – Cincinnati, Ohio The Andrew J. Brady Music Center
- Nov. 11 – Louisville, Ky. Louisville Palace
- Nov. 12 – Indianapolis, Ind. Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Nov. 13 – Madison, Wisc. The Orpheum Theater
- Nov. 15 – Grand Rapids, Mich. DeVos Performance Hall
- Nov. 17 – St. Louis, Mo. The Factory
- Nov. 18 – Kansas City, Mo. The Midland Theatre
- Nov. 19 – Tulsa, Okla. Tulsa Theater
- Nov. 22 – Prescott, Ariz. Yavapai College Performing Arts Center